Easy Watercolor Flowers for Beginners and Kids Art Tutorial//
Paint along with me and my Kindergartner and learn how to create these super simple but lovely loose watercolour florals step by step. No experience needed!
If you enjoy this video, please give it a and if you decide to try this painting for yourself, I’d love to see it! Just tag me on Instagram @e_olson_art and I’ll check it out!
SUBSCRIBE if you’re new to my channel & click on the bell so you never miss a new video.
Here is a full list of supplies used in this video:
1) Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolors
Ultramarine Blue ️ http://bit.ly/2W2fdDi
Sap Green ️ http://bit.ly/dssapgreen
Quinacridone Purple ️ http://bit.ly/2SmGHCj
Burnt Umber ️ http://bit.ly/31BajOS
2) Holbein Watercolors
Permanent Green No. 1 ️ http://bit.ly/2RYoZWz
Permanent Alizarin Crimson ️ http://bit.ly/2MCtZ0k
Turquoise Blue ️ http://bit.ly/2qBb0uV
3) ️ Escoda Round Brushes (size 2) ️ http://bit.ly/Escoda
4) ️ Princeton Neptune Series 4750 Synthetic Squirrel Brushes Pro Series Set of 4 ️ http://bit.ly/2MxKv1I
5) Danube Artist Quill Brush Sz 8 by Creative Mark
6) Stonehenge Cold Press, 7″ x 7″, 140 lb, 15 Sheets ️ http://bit.ly/2tdrL0m
7) Mijello 24 Well Airtight Palette ️ http://bit.ly/2BIIbyZ
8) 🧻 Viva Paper Towels ️ https://amzn.to/39hTjls
Film & Editing Gear ️
– Camera Canon 80D with 18-135mm Lens ️ https://amzn.to/32GdUgO
– Canon Camera Lens 50mm ️ https://amzn.to/2woFbIk
– Studio Lights ️ https://amzn.to/2Tz1xib
– Ravelli Tripod ️ https://amzn.to/2wiWwmf
– Blue Yeti USB Microphone ️ https://amzn.to/2vonicR
– Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro
Please note, some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no cost to you. This allows me to continue creating helpful and entertaining free content! I only recommend products that I use and love.
View original source video by clicking here