This video is sponsored by rePotme and the media and pots used were provided by them. Check them out here https://go.missorchidgirl.com/repotme2
▼▼▼More info below!▼▼▼
Today I will show you how to repot Phalaenopsis Orchids! This will be an easy, step by step, detailed tutorial which will help you repot your Phalaenopsis Orchid the right way!
Phalaenopsis orchids are the most popular Orchids on the market, but many times new Orchids are unhappy in their pots, so they require repotting into fresh, suitable medium. I am using products especially created for Orchids, from rePotme, visit their store here https://go.missorchidgirl.com/repotme2
1. Unpot the orchid from its pot and gently remove as much of the old medium, or soil, as you can. Don’t reuse it, it isn’t good anymore!
2. Rinse the Orchid roots at the sink with lukewarm water and further remove the old medium as much as you can, without breaking the roots.
3. Cut away any mushy roots, they are not good for the Orchid anymore.
4. Use a pot which is the same size, if the Orchid doesn’t have many good roots, or one size up if the Orchid has a nice root system. Here are the pots I use https://youtu.be/0-9OZArkHUU and you can purchase them from rePotme here https://go.missorchidgirl.com/Stjj80
5. Use a good fresh Orchid medium, which suits your home, or environment. I use:
– Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Mix, learn more about it here https://go.missorchidgirl.com/0KeZO4
– Phalaenopsis AAA Imperial Orchid Mix, learn more about it here https://go.missorchidgirl.com/kSHk4l
– Phalaenopsis Dark Classic Orchid Mix https://go.missorchidgirl.com/iFEr1a
This video is sponsored by rePotme and the pots and medium used have been provided by them for the purpose of this Orchid Care Guide video.
#MissOrchidGirl #Orchids #rePotme #sponsored
Phalaenopsis & Entire Orchid Care for Beginners series https://go.missorchidgirl.com/PhalaenopsisCare
Cattleya Care https://go.missorchidgirl.com/CattleyaCare
Oncidium Care https://go.missorchidgirl.com/OncidiumCare
Vanda Care https://go.missorchidgirl.com/VandaCare
Dendrobium Care https://go.missorchidgirl.com/DendrobiumCare
Paphiopedilum Care https://go.missorchidgirl.com/PaphiopedilumCare
Like my channel and want to help it grow? Consider becoming a member and get some special perks! https://go.missorchidgirl.com/join
Or you can also check out some official merch! https://go.missorchidgirl.com/merch
Visit my Amazon Shop for inspiration and products I like to use!
https://go.missorchidgirl.com/shop (For USA)
https://go.missorchidgirl.com/shopeu (for EU)
This is an affiliate store, if you buy something through my store you won’t pay anything more, but I’ll get a small commission. It really helps keep my passion going! Thanks!
Join my Discord Server! https://go.missorchidgirl.com/discord
Want to send me something? Here’s my address!
P.O. BOX 29002, CY-1620, Nicosia, Cyprus
Visit my second channel for Orchid spotlights & more plants!
Other things I use:
Various organic mixes from rePotme https://go.missorchidgirl.com/Agqj48
Fir Bark – Reptibark from ZooMed
Fertilizer and supplements:
MSU Orchid fertilizer for osmosis / rain water https://go.missorchidgirl.com/XQ8yO6
Slotted pots from rePotme https://go.missorchidgirl.com/Stjj80
LED shop panels & LED kitchen tubes from Leroy Merlin, 4000k
Orvibo WiFi Smart Plugs https://amzn.to/2MLSR7T
Lerberg, Mulig, Omar from IKEA
See my video playlists!
View original source video by clicking here